Thiết bị lặn biển - sản phẩm lặn được lựa chọn từ các chuyên viên lặn
Chân vịt Aqualung SlingShot
Fins Aqualung Sling Shot - Gót mở
A highly versatile fin, the AquaLung SlingShot fins allows divers to frequent a wide range of conditions, from diving in cold water with thick exposure suits and heavier gear to cruising warm water reefs with minimal equipment. Silicone Power Bands and a Three-Speed Gear Shift allow divers
Power Bands :
• Pure silicone Power Bands are loaded with energy on the power stroke. They release their energy prior to the upstroke to provide an added boost of power.
• Instead of wasting your energy, you accumulate it and reclaim it!
• Power bands lessen fatigue and add thrust
• 3-speed Gear Shift customizes your speed to effort ratio to fit the specific conditions of your dive.
• Three different settings are available.
• Easy to shift during the dive, even with gloves.
Mid-foot Flex Joint
• The blade of the Slingshot fins is attached to the foot pocket using two Mid-foot Flex Joint.
• This takes the strain off of the toes and the top of the ankle. The result is a dramatic improvement in comfort.
• You can now use the entire foot to power the fin rather than just the front half of the foot.
• Provides the blade a significantly larger range of motion, often up to 5 times that of a conventional fin.
- A semi-rigid, techno polymer blade has an excellent spring effect for maximized thrust
- Blade ribs are made of two different elastomeric compounds and provide precise flex control
- Silicone Power Bands are loaded with energy during the down stroke, which they release prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick
- Three-Speed Gear Shift allows divers to dial in Power Band resistance for their body type or changing diving conditions, and adjustments can be made while wearing the fin
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximizes energy transfer from the leg and provides the power of a blade 30% longer
- The Mid-foot Flex Joint provides a greater range of blade motion, up to five times that of a standard paddle fin, and reduces strain on the ankle and toes
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket provide traction for moving around on boat decks
- Streamlined foot pocket provides an ergonomic fit for excellent energy transfer and accommodates a wide range of dive boots
- ESBS (Ergonomic Strap and Buckle System) uses a press-to-release button that is easily operated, even while wearing thick gloves
- Rubber heel straps are made with anti-aging compounds and have large finger loops at each end and in the middle for easy donning, even when wearing heavy gloves
- Colors: Black/Silver